Quality & Excellence
At Cascadia Oral & Facial Surgeons, we strive to bring excellence with the highest level of care. In addition to medical and dental expertise, we offer an unparalleled commitment to continuously enrich our technical skills as well as ensure your complete safety and overall experience. We believe being in the forefront of our specialty will provide you the best and safest outcome.
Both Dr. Wang and Dr. Amini are board certified with the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. This is perhaps the highest level of achievement within the profession of oral and maxillofacial surgery. In addition to dental degrees, our oral surgeons went through additional training to obtain medical degrees; yes — both Dr. Amini and Wang are dentists as well as physicians. While there is no medical-dental-legal requirement for an oral surgeon to obtain board certification or medical degrees to practice in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery, we, at Cascadia Oral and Facial Surgeons, feel that this will ensure your best experience and achieve optimal results.
We practice a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery that ranges from dental implants and extractions to corrective jaw surgeries and facial cosmetic surgeries.
We are members of:
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery | ABOMS
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons | AAOMS
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons | AACS
- Washington State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons | WSSOMS
- American Medical Association | AMA
New to Our Office?
- Learn More About Our Doctors: Dr. Wang and Dr. Amini
- What to Expect At Your First Visit
- Insurance Information & Payment Options
- Get Directions to Our Office